Super Junior Singapore
Hello! Welcome to Super Junior SG Official Forum!
Super Junior Singapore
Hello! Welcome to Super Junior SG Official Forum!
Super Junior Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Singapore

Super Junior Singapore Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» KyuHyun's Profile
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 pm by LadyRenny

» Eunhyuk's profile
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 pm by ayeeithwe

» YeSung's Profile
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:17 am by asiancutie

» Win an autographed Super Junior Poster!
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 am by cloudsteel

» Online Auction Sites Where the Bid Lowers the Auction Price
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm by hupodai

»  Bidding and Auction Strategies
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 pm by hupodai

» SUPER JUNIOR FANBOARD
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 pm by shayyy

» we got married x_x
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:33 pm by beaandriana

» RyeoWook's Profile
{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 pm by annmendez18

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SJSG♥

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annabellaong
Admin
Admin
annabellaong

{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps Empty
PostSubject: {NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps   {NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps 2dtwvlx

Ariel Lin, who is slated to release her first album on the 10th of this month, was filming her MV with popular Korean group Super Junior’s Donghae and Siwon earlier this month. When news of this spread, not only has enquiries about this song risen to a new high, preorders of her album have gone up accordingly as well.
This led Ariel to happily exclaim; “I can’t wait to share my music world with everyone!”

In , Ariel who is nicknamed “The Drama Queen”, got the chance to show off her acting chops. Not only did she do so, she was so into character that in one scene when she had to slam a door shut, she ended up hurting her hand.

Donghae, who was on the other side of the door, heard of it and immediately asked for a plaster from the stylist, and even helped her to put it on, making Ariel feel touched and grateful all at the same time.

Because they had to finish filming all of their scenes in one day, Ariel, Donghae and Siwon had to be up at 4 AM to allow shooting to proceed. They filmed from that morning all to the way till the next morning, and it even poured at the most crucial moment, making the co-workers happily exclaim, “The album will sell well!” **

From today onwards, will be broadcasted on all major Taiwanese media channels.

**This is based on the belief that one will strike it rich when they encounter water, or in this case, rain. Derived from the saying 「遇水則發」

Source: Yahoo! Taiwan
Translated by: hazel @ http://asianfanatics.net
Please take out with full credits

Annabella bom
Back to top Go down
bbeatrice
Members
Members
bbeatrice

{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps   {NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

I love the song and MV!
Her voice is really good! Very Happy
And acting with Donghae and Siwon made everyone very envious!
*screams* She is so lucky!
With Donghae caring for me!
I wouldn't be at all surprised even if she falls for those 2 guys! HAHA!
Back to top Go down

{NEWS} Ariel injures hand, Donghae helps
Page 1 of 1